By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Grilled Ribeye Steak Recipe
Get ready to enjoy the best and most perfectly Grilled Ribeye Steak recipe for the summer. It has simple ingredients for this juicy steak ribeye recipe that you will want to make it over and over again.
- 3 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bone-in ribeye steaks (about 10 oz each)
- Whisk together the avocado oil, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder and rub it over both sides of the ribeye steaks. Seal the steaks in a Ziplock bag and refrigerate at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling. Preheat the grill to high heat. Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes on either side for a medium rare steak.
- Transfer the steak to a plate or cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
• If a bone-in ribeye steak is not your cup of tea, that is perfectly okay! Choose your favorite cut of beef.